Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Time to get Animated ...... heheheh

I believe there is a significant cross over between Anime Fans and Steampunkers... I'm going to test this Theory in July, July 13th through 15th because we are vending at the Premiere Iowa Anime Convention ! Go figure, it's called - AnimeIowa  and for the first time it's being held in Des Moines.  (It started in Iowa City, then went to Cedar Rapids and now it comes to the Capital!)

It seems like a good time to give it a try out.  Worst case scenario, we make no money and have a great time.  Best case, we make a mint and have a blast.  Seems a win-win either way.

Jerry started a new job just in November, and getting vacation time for the first year is well, like any new job.  So doing any long distance shows is chancy at best.  This seems a perfect way to try a new venue for us-- it's at home and we won't have to get a hotel so all we are out is food and booth money if it goes sideways.  If he can't get much of the time off, I have a small pool of helpers who would be darn happy to get a ticket to the convention and food to help out in the booth, and my Daughter is already jumping up and down going Me! Me! Me!

So that's the story.  I'm going to add this to my schedule and think pretty hard on if we really need to add more to the schedule or not........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this web page from my pal who informed me regarding this web
page and at the moment this time I am browsing this web site
and reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.

Kat BM said...

For the person who doesn't like misspellings -- yeah, not my strength in life. Just imagine how crappy it would be without spell checker!!