Thursday, August 23, 2018

Cuffs for Farmer's Market !

 Just in time for Saturday's Market, I whipped up a whole big batch of new cuff bracelets!!   Here
's a few of my favorites.
 This cuff the tag is from a off brand Victrola record player... from 1915!!
 A Singer Sewing Machine medallion from a 1920's machine, with wings!
 I love this lion face! it's a brass drawer plate for the pull.  Gorgeous!
This just makes me laugh! I got the tag loose off a big buy of stuff  from a local shop, and this was in it.  Check out it's a Des Moines Business!!  And a fish on it! how kewl is that??

Come see these new cuffs and more in person at the Market, 7-12 Saturday 8/25/18!

1 comment:

CraftyHope said...

These are so fantastic. I can't believe that fish tag was just in a bag. Definitely a neat find!!