Sunday, October 28, 2018

My Birthday Quilt

 So I celebrated my 50th birthday this month... and I've got to share one of the best birthday prezzies I've ever gotten.... My sister Gretchie, who is marvelously talented, made me a quilt.  I was soooo surprised!  I had made a passing comment on a pin of hers on Pinterest about a quilt I really liked... and this was only a couple of weeks before my birthday.


That Woman spend almost every minute of 4 days making this.

It's soooo colorful and fantastic and it makes me smile and feel joy every time I look at it.


 Jerry is showing off the back side...

 It's Kya approved.
 Looks great with my giraffe pillow!
this is what it looks like while I'm under it, staring at the light through it.  it's my own personal cathedral!

Thank you Gretchie!!!   She really is a fantastic artist! you can see some of her creations on her Etsy!

No comments: