Thursday, November 4, 2021

More picture catch ups -- and my plans for The Picker knows!

I don't really have a theme for this blog post.. other than cleaning out my picture file.  All of these pieces sold already as well.. so I"ll just let the pics speak for themselves.  Speaking of selling, I sold a larger necklace at The Picker knows last weekend, which is makes me feel so good, I can't even tell you.  In fact it got me so jazzed I'm gonna work on Christmas jewelry this weekend, cause at least if you make stuff, that starts now!! 

I'll start seeding in some Christmas stuff this weekend, and add to it as I get new new pieces done.  For Christmas jewelry I try to make them quick and easy, so I can afford to sell at a more affordable price point.  Since I don't normally due shows after the first week of October I don't get to indulge myself , and I adore making Christmas sparkies! 











 

No comments: