Saturday, January 1, 2022

Hell of a year....

So 2021 is done and I say good!  I don't want to dwell on the negative, so here is one of the GOOD things about 2021 -- we found and bought this incredible buffet, which we call, affectionately, The Dragons.  This wonderful piece we got at a steal! It's oak, and the dragons are hand made... look at the top picture, you can see the elegant curve of the wood and how it'a all one piece, and not attached to the botttom drawers.  

For now, it houses the family art supplies, and such family activities as puzzles and games.  

 While we didn't need it I am so glad we bought it, and every time I look at The Dragons, I fall in love all over again with it.


I am so grateful to have a house where I can randomly buy something like this and immediately find a place for it.  I am so grateful that Jerry and I have decent jobs that paid for it and our house.

I'm so grateful that all 3 of us got through 2021 if not exactly intact, we made it and all of us are still here.  We will have family art days again in the future, with the supplies that live in The Dragons.  

Happy New Year's folks, and let's all look for the things to be grateful for, as it's the only way we get through this life.


No comments: