Monday, July 11, 2022

To Blog; or not to Blog

I've been a bad bad bad blogger -- I keep promising I'll blog at least 1-2 times a week, then it's a month or more before I get 1 lousy stinking blog posted.
Real life gets in the way, way too often.  I've waxed eloquent for years on how I don't really have enough time to get anything done, let alone blog.  

  I question why I make the effort, I mean does anyone really read blogs anymore? wasn't that so 2005-2015 or so? 

So in my on going effort to give myself a freakin' break, I'm no longer going to guilt trip myself on blogging.

I don't know if this will be my last blog, or if I'll post from time to time or what.  I'll instead try to keep facebook updated weekly - at least once a week.  

For those few, probably related to me folks who do keep updated on my blogs,  I think you.  

Please follow me on facebook.

I hope everyone is doing well, and staying safe 



No comments: