Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ode to Thanksgiving, or Oh, my poor poor new car!!











I have alot to be thankful for in this holiday season... on the way home Friday night from thanksgiving celebrations with relatives, we hit a deer. We are all safe and unharmed, except for some soreness. My Car as you can see, is not in good shape, but we are safe. It could have been sooooo much worse! Jerry could have lost control of the car, and we could have flipped in the ditch. The deer could have come through the windshield, inside of sliding off to the side. I am safe, my Husband is safe, my daughter is safe, my mom is safe, so yeah, lots to be thankful for. So be thankful eh? maybe with out hitting a deer.....

3 comments:

Chris Shaffer said...

How is the deer?

Socks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tambo said...

I'm so glad you guys are okay. {{hugg}} I hope the rest of the holidays are happy and uneventful.