Thursday, June 16, 2011

Times flies, regardless if you are having fun or not....

Yep, those really are old watch faces. They are not exactly matched, but very very close! I punched holes and added the copper wings and brass clock arrows. And one crystal in the middle just for bling!

I actually am having fun, but busy busy busy... working on commissions again ( not complaining!! really!! Let me know if you want something done!) and trying to get ready for my first DownTown Farmer's Market on Sat!! WOOT! now hopefully it won't rain, but I'll be there either way, so please stop by.. I'm on 3rd street south side, the new area for this year! And on Sunday I'll be at Snake Alley Art Fair in Burlington, IA. So busy Weekend!! but it's good fun, and I hope to see you at one or the other.

2 comments:

Regina said...

These are cool earrings.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Kat BM said...

thank you! and you are on my blog reader, so I catch most of your posts, I just don't say much!