Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Studio Night... earring play

lots of earrings!

My new favorite pair of earrings, I made one for myself!
 I've been trying to dedicate Tuesday night each week as my "play date" with myself and my studio.  With real life getting in the way most weeks, it's not gone as smooth as I could wish.. but yesterday I did get a couple of solid hours upstairs.  OK I admit I've been on a such a chainmail kick!  I figure I might as well go with it!  But I've mostly been working on bracelets and necklaces, so I really wanted to play around with earring designs. 

Many of these are rainbow inspired, cause as we all know, I adore color, especially rainbows. 
I love Nightmare Before Christmas.. this coffee mug lives on my table holding pens and hey makes a great caddy to take earring pics!  It looks like Jack is holding up the earrings





No comments: