Saturday, May 24, 2014

chainmaile pics and weekend plans.....

This one is so fun and colorful.. it sold a couple of shows ago....

Not sure on the status of these.. pretty sure the 2 bottom are gone

Just finished a fantastic Farmer's Market.. I've got to get a few things to get done for the weekend, and then I can spend all the rest ( and that lovely, gorgeous extra day!) making Jewelry.  I'm actually very excited... I've got some fresh supplies both from Jerry's deconstruction talents and from our friendly mailman, and ideas in my head and I'm ready to go!!   So this entry is short... in my on going effort to clean out my photo files, I present the results from my latest chainmaile efforts.  I tend to do chainmaile in batches.  This weekend I'm concentrating on my Mechanical Romance line as it's been hit hard from all the great shows so far this season....
Fun earrings....

No comments: