Friday, October 21, 2016

Refill at the Gallery!!

Here's the view when you first walk into the gallery!
Bracelet central!  

Back view
 Now that the shows are done, it's time to work on the gallery... Five Monkeys, Inc .  With that in mind, I brought in bunches of new jewelry pieces, and actually doubled the number of earrings!  So welcome to my winter home guys! I'll probably do a few meet and great type events this winter at the gallery as well.

I brought in some of my kewlest pieces, including Octy !   I'm hoping to start getting new pieces made up, and as that happens some of them will find their way to the gallery as well... I'll keep you all posted!

 One of the things a adore about Dina ( the Gallery Mistress) is she has art from 60 + artists.. and they are all based in IOWA!!!


So get in, buy yourself a treat and one for someone you love and do it now!!


Five Monkeys is located in Des Moines right off 235, 42nd st exit.  Address is 4211 Chamberlain Dr.  



No comments: