Thursday, April 26, 2018

Tick Tock Clock Necklace

I really adore this one, it looks like a really old wall clock!

I recently scored a bunch of old French and German brass stampings and filigree.  These pieces are heavy and ornate and unbelievably detailed.  I had 2-3 frames and all I could think of is old wall clocks.  So I added a vintage watch face, and I recycled these funky drops from a 1970-80's bracelet that made perfect looking weights.  Add chain, and it looks like you are wearing a Victorian clock !


I've only got this one done so far, but I've at least 2 more to make, with completely different brass frames.  The lots I've been buying are all rare and mostly 1 piece of each type... so really special and unique pieces. 

I'm keeping my eye's open - I"m hoping I can find a few more old brass stampings that scream old wall clocks at me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I can't find your e-mail subscription hyperlink
or newsletter service. Do you've any? Please allow me recognize in order that I could subscribe.
Thanks.