Thursday, December 26, 2019

Random pieces from this year

large necklace incorporates clock gears, Swedish bike cycle emblem, watch parts, Catholic relic.  Smaller necklace watch parts.  
 Just cleaning out my picture files for 2019, as 2020 is just around the corner.  I'm at a very thoughtful place business wise in my head... changes are coming to my business in 2020 and I need to really think about what I want to do -- what it means to me as an artist , a maker and a small business woman.  And frankly a person who's starting to lose some mobility.

No worries, I'm still going to be around for a long time to come, but any healthy business changes, or it dies. 
a modern watch face, but I love the shape and color... and the font the numbers are in ! 

older key, watch parts and a eagle.

No comments: