ARRGHGHG! I've been TAGGED!!!! wait, what does that mean? I guess it means I"m it! LOL
Marcy at Studio Marcy (http://www.studiomarcy.blogspot.com/) wants me to play a game.....
Here are the rules of tagging
1. Link to tagger and display these rules on your blog. (check)
2. Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some WEIRD (see below)
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blog. (see below)
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random and Somewhat Weird Facts About Kat
1. this is my favorite piece that I'm selling right now:
if you get the humor behind this piece, then you already know me!!
2. I was born face up and eye's open, which surprised my doctor greatly! I guess you
could say I knew what I was getting into, since I "looked"
3. My middle Name is Amal, which is a family name. For years my mom thought it was
part of the missing link of Native American blood in my family. Much to her disappointment she learned a few years ago it's a misspelling of the doctor's wife name who delivered an ancestress over 100 years ago.
4. Amal means "hope" in Arabic. It also stands for "Alaskan Malamute Assistance League" and the name for a small town in Sweden.
5. I love love love love Google! ( see #4)
6. I'm married to Jerry (believe me that is both random and weird)
7. I'm on time again this week for YOJ!!! This weeks theme is "child's play" . If you want explanations or more pictures, check out my Etsy listing: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16832821
OK tag you are it...
Be sure to check these blogs out...