Tuesday, July 15, 2014

this Sat in Marshalltown....

Lady Liberty, she's already sold, I kind of miss this one.... 2nd in a series of 3, working on the 3rd one now.
Guys, my heart is not really into blogging right now, but I did want to give a heads up, We have a show in Marshalltown IA this weekend... it's a fun show by the name of Linn Creek Art Festival held on the grounds of the art center.  It's really a fun, laid back kind of show.  I'm hoping we are under the trees again, but since so far the weather report sounds awesome, I guess where ever they put us it will be fine.  They are stepping up even more than last year... there will be a concert after the show as well as entertainment throughout the day.  Seriously, if you are in the Marshalltown area, this is the thing to do on Saturday. 

Random thing: my spell checker doesn't like Marshalltown, it wants to change it to Marshmallow. 

I just think that's kind of funny.

No comments: