Friday, July 4, 2014

I can almost breathe......

left over chain and very kewl vintage key
I'm soooooo tired.  I'm sooooo emotionally drained.  This weekend it's Farmer's Market, and then next weekend we finally have Aunt Poss's funeral. Today is 4th of July, which I hope everyone is enjoying to the max... I stuck my head outside and it's ** BEAUTIFUL! **

Me?  I'm going to spend most of the day in the studio, just playing.  yep, I have given myself permission to do whatever the heck I want.  I'm not gonna worry about my low inventory, I'm not going to freak out on how few earrings I have, I will not concentrate on trying to get a few extra chainmaile bracelets done --- I'm just gonna goof off in the studio, and if I actually end up making something, swell.  If not, that's OK too.  I'm giving myself the gift of NO EXPECTATIONS,  NO PRESSURE TO PREFORM, Nada!

Right now I'm organizing about 6 months worth of buying materials that haven't ever really gotten put away.  I've had several thoughts ( and I've pulled some pieces aside to contemplate further)

At some point I'll hit something and will have to just work on it, that magic spark of creativity will burn bright for that baby...

but if not, then at least my workshop will be more organized than it has been for some time. 

And it's OK either way.

See ya tomorrow at Farmer's Market, Bright and Early... and maybe  ( or maybe not) with something new.. but I'll be in a better place mentally for sure.

No comments: