Thursday, June 26, 2014

yeah yeah I know......

A work in progress.....
I haven't been posting like I should... just so busy and so much going on in my personal life... things should be calming down in 3 weeks or so.. I won't have shows every weekend, and hopefully family members won't be in the hospital or dying on me.

This weekend is probably my biggest show of the year... ArtFest Midwest at the fairgrounds.  If you are in Des Moines this weekend, you absolutely cannot miss it!! It's free, parking is free, and they run shuttles back and forth between this art show and the big downtown one. 

And it's in the building with the piping hot, fresh from the oven mini- chocolate chip cookies.  Yum!!

Sat hours are 10-6pm, Sunday 10-5pm.

Seriously, get your butts down to the fairgrounds this weekend!!

No comments: