Saturday, October 18, 2014

feeling giddy!

Projects I've laid out to work on, many of these are done now.... but some are not...
This weekend I'm trying to list like a manic on my destash site so of course I've been looking at other listings and like a complete mad woman buying up a storm!!  Our postal lady will be worn out going back and forth with packages!!!


But I'm buying stuff to play with, to spark my creative energy,  and some of it just makes me drooool and I can't wait to get them!!

I've bought quite a few lots of mixes as well.... including almost 30 pounds of vintage jewelry bits.  Now,I don't expect to find 2 much in this lot, but it's soooo cheap, I only really need to find 3-4 items to make it pay for it's self. 

And I love love love the scavenger hunt of sorting through a huge box of stuff, finding that 1 or 2 pieces of treasure in the dreck!!


No comments: