Saturday, October 4, 2014

Going Fishing.......

1950's reel plate.  I painted/inked the fishes, and vintage key.
OK, I'm not really going fishing, but it kind of feels like it.  I don't have another show for over a month, and then probably nothing til late April.  I have 3 commissions to work on this weekend, but other than that, I'm good to create, read a book or goof off, or even (shutter) wash dishes.

I'm probably going to be irregular on the blog for a few weeks (OK not like I have been good lately ! ) but I will post pics or tell tales as they come.

I'm really excited I can just putter in the studio, guilt free!! If I make stuff, great, if I don't, that's OK.  It's such a huge sense of relief and freedom, which will probably lead to great creativity now that the pressure is off!!

Having said that... if anyone wants something special done, or wants a home party, now would be excellent and just let me know.

No comments: