Monday, June 27, 2016

My Trip Part IV: The Grand Canyon!!

 The grand Canyon is beyond beautiful! and I have to say my hat is off to the wonderful national park system that tries to make such majestic sights as accessible as they do.  In the actual national park they had shuttles running to various look outs and several of the trails where wheel chair accessible.    No body should be denied these sight in person.

We spent the 8th at the National Park, and the 9th we went to the skywalk.  I don't have skywalk pictures, because they make you pay for them... and we did buy a couple, but I prefer the ones we took ourselves mostly at the National Park.

I adore the panoramic views you can get on the iPhone!


This sight just really called to me, 2 trees forming a cross on the rim of the Grand Canyon




No comments: