Thursday, January 21, 2010

200th post, wow! And pics of the gallery Demo

When I logged into my blog I saw that this is my 200th posting! Wow! Here's to another 200 + !
Anyway, someone emailed me and asked what I made at my demonstrations last weekend. Well, here is a group shot for you. Item one ( and I am posting a close up) is one of my fused glass pieces that I wire wrapped in 20 GA sterling wire. Next is a crystal wirewrapped , a wire heart frame with a dangle of blue cat's eye and sterling bead ( which BTW 3 very cute little girls helped me pic out what to dangle on the heart.. thanks gals! ) A nice herringbone bracelet made with Japanese glass seed beads. Last is a pair of earrings made with Titanium and fresh water pearls. I also made a ring but it sold! I had a great deal of fun doing the demo's and maybe the Coop will allow me to demo again in the future...

No comments: