Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy = Happy! at least this time around.........

The next couple of weeks are so full of good, fun stuff, I'm getting excited just thinking about it! First this Saturday is the LivingRoom Coffee House art show from 10-4pm on main street Valley Junction, IA. (official address: 117 5th St, Valley Junction, IA) I know some of the other artists that will be showing there, so not only is it a good way to connect to my customers, but I get to hang with some of my favorite artsy friends!



Then Tuesday from 6-8 I'll be the featured artist at Panera Breads "Artist on the Rise" program! (4150 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, IA) I'll be selling and demonstrating jewelry techniques and eating bagels.



And in 2 weeks I have my Annual trip to visit my good friends from South Dakota: Sue and Cathie! It's going to be alittle different this year, instead of holding up in a hotel for the weekend, I'm going to visit them in South Dakota! I'll be staying at Cathie's house ( hence forth refereed to as the Littleton Hotel and Beady Spa, or LHBS for short) Jerry is driving me down to Omaha, and the ladies will kidnap me from there. We plan to stay the day in Omaha for fun, food and of course bead shopping, and then I'm going home with them for 4 days! WOOT!

Our annual Challenge piece is due then and of course I'm not done... ack!! I'm not panicking too much however, because the weekend before my trip Jerry and the Little Bit will be off in Iowa City gaming. I have the whole house to myself.. heck, I could exile the fur babies to the garage if I need too! I'm about 1/3 done ( I hope!) on the project, and having a weekend to myself I will be able to get in some extra glass fusing and pack supplies for the trip. I'll miss the DH and the kid, but it's nice to get time alone once in a while.

I cannot wait for my trip!!

No comments: