Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party Wrapup post...


I know I normally post on Mondays but I'm so busy tomorrow, I figured I'd get in tonight. First, below is the list of all the Blog Hoppers , and I'm removing the links off the original post as some folks had problems loading my page with it. So I really invite you to check out at least some of the other members, even if you can't get to all 200 of them. There are some really outstanding projects !!

If you can't see all of them, at least stop by my partner : Silver Parrot and see the very kewl versatile necklace she made with the cab I sent her!

I am planning to check them all out, though it will probably take me all this week to do so. I'm working from the bottom of the list 2 blogs at a time. And I want to thank everyone who's left comments on my blog hop post so far.. I'll get to yours soon !


Hostess, Lori Anderson


Special Book Sneak Peeks, Cindy Wimmer


1. Adlinah Kamsir (Singapore) and Hajer Waheed (Kingdom of Bahrain)


2. Adrienn Lukacs (Hungary) and Agata Grygiel (Poland)


3. Agi Kiss (Hungary) and Carolien Muller-Genger (the Netherlands)


4. Agnes Asztalos (Hungary) and B.R. Kuhlman




7. Alicia Marinache (Canada) and Dita Basu



















15. Bonnie Coursolle (Canada) and Fay Wolfenden (Canada)


16. Carmel McGinley (Australia) and Tracy Stillman (Australia)


















21. Cheryl Brown (Canada) and Diana Ptaszynski


22. Christina Stofmeel (the Netherlands) and Eva Kovacs (Hungary)



24. Cilla Watkins (Canada) and Elaine Robitaille (Canada)


25. Sabrina Straub (Switzerland) and Kathy Combs




















32. Dee Elgie (UK) and Joanne Lockwood (UK)


33. Dian Hierschel (Germany) and Eniko Fabian (Austria)





37. Doris Stumpf (Germany) and Eszter Czibulyas (Hungary)















41. Erika Nooteboom (the Netherlands) and Giorgia Rossini (Italy)



43. Evelyn Duberry (Canada) and Gaea Cannaday



45. Ginger Bishop (military, Okinawa) and Martina Nagele (Germany)




48. Helene Goldberg (Australia) and Karen Vincent

















54. Joanna Matuszczyk (Poland) and Julianna Kis (Hungary)


55. Joanne Tinley (UK) and Michaela Pabeschitz (Austria)























65. Kristina Johansson (Sweden) and Penny Neville (Canada)


66. Krisztina Erlaki-Toth (Hungary) and Nicole Keller (Germany)





















76. Lori Finney (Canada) and Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp (Canada)



78. Marta Kaczerowska (Poland) and Milla Starchik (Canada)






















83. Michelle Jensen and Sandra Young (Canada)

























93. Sabine Dittrich (Germany) and Sally Russick



95. Shanti Johnson and Tracy Mok (Canada)



97. Sonya Stille and Traci Zeller (Canada)


98. Stefanie Teufel (Germany) and Tania Hagen (New Zealand)


No comments: