Saturday, March 24, 2012

Despite the rumors yes, I am actually making jewelry right now....

OK, a very few items. My husband is making fun of me on a daily basis right now, because this is suppose to be my productive time, when I catch up on inventory and gear up for the summer shows.
And he's right, I"m not really working much up in the studio right now.....

I've been reading books like a mad woman, probably 1 a day.

I've also got a huge house project.. cleaning and sorting almost everything in the house in preparation for a garage sale this spring. I got Jesscera's room done last weekend, this weekend I'm pricing what she doesn't want anymore and boxing it up til we have the sale. I am hoping to hit both closets in the spare room this weekend also...

So my studio time isn't the priority right now, and I"m OK with that. I'm getting up to the studio at least once a week. See the chainmaile bracelets above. (SEE JERRY!) In another week or so I'll start increasing time. Until then I'm cleaning closets, bonding with the kid and the hubby and reading up a storm.

And oh, all the normal stuff like working, cooking, cleaning, sleeping, etc etc etc.

1 comment:

Sarah Sequins said...

Kat, I love the rainbow chain maille bracelet! So pretty. :)

Reading is important, too. More people should make time for it, myself included!