Monday, August 18, 2014

Ode to my Printer....... and Temptation.

 
sewing machine lever, bobbin necklace
I've been missing my printer terribly, as it's been out of commission for almost a week.  I've decided only I am allowed in the future to use my printer, it seems like anytime someone uses my printer without me around it get's messed up.


Case in point, Jesscera wanted to print something, put in the paper wrong and it jammed.  Each night after work I would come home and try to fixed it until I reached my frustration point.

 It was soooo jammed that Jerry finally took it apart last night to retrieve a little itty bitty strip of paper approx. 2 inches across and less than a inch high.  So this morning I have my printer back, I am dancing by the computer as I type and I'm printing out a weeks' worth of important stuff I couldn't print until now.

Yesterday morning as I searched the net for instruction to take the printer apart, I of course looked at new printers.

Hubba Hubba.

I am a faithful wife, but as a owner of a printer I admit I stray, at least in my mind.  I was looking at a combo laser printer that did faxing, scanning and printing.  It was under $300.00.  Color.

Even though a few years ago that kind of printer would have been a thousand bucks or more.

So I'm glad Jerry got my printer fixed, cause another day or 2 without my printer and I might have talked myself into buying another........... and if you have to buy one, why not upgrade? 

Thank you Jerry for helping me to resist the evil lures of spending money.....  Damn you Jerry for killing my fantasy......



No comments: