Saturday, January 10, 2015

Brain not in the game today.......

Here is me on a good day.  On a bad day my kitchen is clean.
I'm not feeling very creative today, so I'm trying to get stuff done that needs to be done now, so if inspiration strikes later, I can meet that challenge.  Major stuff is going on in my personal life with very important people ill, and it's hard to sit down and let that positive creative energy flow when I"m, frankly, mad at the world.
You know that sound you can't always get what you want?  I'm having having trouble trying real hard to even get what I need.

But it's also January and you know, I don't need to push it.   So I"m trying to concentrate on the non creative stuff, like getting the rest of my end of year paperwork finished, getting listings up on Etsy (I'm up to 150 as of today! woot! ) and cleaning and organizing my studio.

Honestly If I just relax & de-stress enough, I"ll probably get ideas putting components away.  If I don't, I'll still probably feel better and my studio will be clean.  When the big things in life are completely out of your control, then taking back the power on some of the little stuff goes a long way.

No comments: