Thursday, May 3, 2018

1st Farmer's Market is this Saturday !!!

YEAH!!!!!!

I've been bustin'..... something... to be ready in time. 

Every year my booth changes around to some degree.  Last year we did a bunch of changes such as adding bamboo table mats which worked great!


So this year I just tweaked a few things.   Still I feel better when I can spread it out in my studio to get a good idea how it will look.


So here is a sneak peek of one of my tables:
 The "new" part on this table is the suitcase in the back.. it's actually a sax case from the 1930's.  It makes a great raiser for the busts!


I have a couple other "new" displays, or displays worked in a different way than last year. 

And I have buckets full of new jewelry... here are some crappy pictures but you get the idea!  See ya 7-12pm this Saturday across the street from the HY-Vee parking lot on 4th st. 






No comments: