Saturday, September 29, 2018

Bats in the house

I wish I only referred to my awesome bracelet and earrings, but alas, we get bats sometimes.  Since we got the roof repaired 3 weeks ago, it's only been 2, so maybe we finally got the access closed up again.  Occasionally one comes in through the fireplace.  The hazards of living in a 1920's house in a well treed neighborhood. 


Bat's are actually great creatures, I just don't really like them flapping around inside my house.  But these guys, as jewelry? Cat's Pajamas!

Before the roof got fixed - yep 3 of them.  (total that day was 6)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am actually grateful to the owner of this web page who has shared
this enormous piece of writing at at this time.

Anonymous said...

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional
news.