Sunday, September 30, 2018

We all need some Magic in our Lives....

It's been a really tough week.  To approximately 51 percent of the population, I don't need to explain this.

So we can all use fairy  magic, kindness and good heart right now.

This fairy necklace has a vintage pocket watch enameled face and a clock gear that I added just a touch of patina. ( fairy dust?)

The heart is salvaged from vintage jewelry, probably not super old ( 80's?)  but added a nice touch.  The chain is actual clock chain.  I ran across some unused chain from a retired clock repair guy.

So here is my good wishes to all that's really had to struggle to deal this week.  I feel you. 

Whatever good vibes my wand can grant, I give to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological world everything is presented on web?

Anonymous said...

We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our
community. Your site provided us with useful info to work on. You have performed a formidable activity
and our entire community will be thankful to you.

Anonymous said...

The Walking dead n'aura donc plus de meneur ?