Saturday, March 7, 2009

More handcrafted earwires......


I thought I would show more of my experiments with handcrafted earwires... this time actually attached to the rest of the earring! First up is an all in one heart design, I actually made this around Valentines' day but it took me abit to get pictures done. This pair I made with crystals. Second pair up is the round style, which I though perfectly complimented the wirework on the earrings.. doing these loop in loops were fun!


Next is my leaf or feather earwires, with a simple faceted agate beads I purchased at the beadfair 2 weeks ago. Yummy!














Ok it's hard to see them in this picture, but the earwires are just simple ones, made with a ball on the end... The fab beads btw is again lampwork beads from Jodie Marshall. It's kind of funny, I bought some new ones from her, and as I was putting them away ran across these, and just had to make more earrings! I've been on an earring kick!

1 comment:

The bad Liz said...

And I love these pink earrings!!!