Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We interupt this weekend report with.... earrings?

OK, I will admit it, I'm lazy when it comes to taking pictures. I took my camera with me last weekend... and ever got it out of the case! All the pictures I had last blog are from my friend Sue who isn't so lazy with the camera. I'm hoping to get few more pics soon from the trip, but it's my own fault for not taking a few with my own camera!! So here are a few earrings I've made recently, and hopefully I'll have more Weekend pictures next time.

First up, smokey quartz and sterling silver... these have serious dangle factor! I bought the smokey quartz at the Bead garage sale back in Feb.

For some reason, I've been fixated on hearts recently. Here is another version of Sterling wire hearts with 8mm Swarovski Crystals in sapphire.






I really like how these triangle earrings turned out! Sterling triangle frames around these gorgeous bezel cut triangle quartz beads... yummy!! I sold these the first time I showed them to anyone! I'm planning on making another pair maybe with more twisted wire for decoration. I have 2 pictures here of them, I've been playing with backgrounds again. I used my own triangle earwires on them, I just thought that was a perfect touch!













Last pair for today, turquoise rounds on sterling curvy swirly- thingies.

No comments: