Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Prom Night....








A friend of my hubby's Daughter needed a necklace for her prom dress. I got the necklace/earrings done just an hour or so before they came to pick up the pieces, so of course I forgot to get pictures! So Mike was kind enough to take a few for me. Doesn't Kallie look spectacular, even before you add in the kewlest Prom necklace ever? The necklace is made with Swarovski Crystals, pearls and sterling wire.



I did this curvy wrapped piece around the black crystal.. I was thinking of a music staff dancing around with the notes, like in Fantasia!






The interesting thing is I never actually saw the dress before I made this.. I was making jewelry blind so to speak. Jerry ( my hubby) saw the dress and did his best to describe it to me. He must have done a good job, it goes very well with Kallie's dress and personality!










I love the challenge of making commissions!

No comments: