Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pendants...... best sellers at my shows so far....

I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day Weekend! I sure am! I spent Saturday in MO visiting my Great Aunt Poss, who I love deeply. I only had 1 by blood Grandparent growing up, so my grandma's kid sister became like an extra grandma to me growing up. Her husband, Uncle Eddie was like a grandfather. We lost Eddie 8 years ago to cancer, but Aunt Poss is still going strong at 90... she's a tough old bird and I want to be like her when I grow up!

And I'm happy to say that we didn't hit anything, including a deer, on the way back this time. (We hit a deer on the return trip in November, for that drama you can look at this blog entry: http://mkpbeadart.blogspot.com/2008/12/ode-to-thanksgiving-or-oh-my-poor-poor.html#links )

Today went to a movie with the family ( Star Trek, highly recommend, it's very fun even the 12 year old liked it, and she won't touch classic Trek with a 10 ft pole) and now working on inventory. My first shows of the year all had 1 trend.. pendants are going to be popular this year. So I really need to concentrate on making up more before the June shows start... above are 2 that sold in the last few weeks. The Niobium is made with pearls and sterling wire, and the caged marble is in sterling.

Tomorrow I will hopefully have my bench ready to go, I have a play date with friends and I'll keep working on more pendants. Have fun everyone!



No comments: