Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day in the studio........

I'm on vacation this week, and so far I'm mostly done errands and doctor appointments. Fri I need to finish getting the house ready for my daughter's (GASP!) 13th birthday party. So tomorrow is my chance to have fun, and make things. I reallllly want to make things!! So I've declared Tomorrow is "pajama day". I'm gonna wear jammies all day, order in Chinese or pizza, and work in the studio all day watching musicals!!!!!! I know for sure I'll be watching Mama Mia and Hairspray, then I'll probably shift to the classics, like Sound of Music and Fiddler... if I have enough time I'll watch On the Town. Love love love On the Town... it is a classic and definitely one of the best musicals EVER made... rent it, own it, whatever you have to do to see it.. see it!!! It stars Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra,and the incomparable Vera-Ellen. And Ann Miller, who is so darn talented and fabulous, and never really got top billing... and funny! Maybe I'll start with it, now that I review the list I want to watch...

Just to have a picture this is fire opal agate with sterling silver wire. I hope everyone has as fun and productive day as I have!

No comments: