Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Farmer's Market this Saturday!


Gearing up for farmer's market this weekend (7-12, downtown Des Moines, the BIG one!). I need to make more rings, and more magnets.. cause I have a coupon on magnets this Sat. only! You can check out my coupon at the Farmer's Market site (along with directions and other vendors.. if you haven't been before or for awhile, come down this weekend!)

With coupon in hand, you can either pick out a TOTALLY free magnet made by me, with fused glass, or you can get $10.00 off a purchase of $25.00 or more. This is sort of an experiment. I have maybe 50 magnets made up right now.... so I bunches of people show up with a coupon and either buys a magnet or uses the discount to buy something .. maybe one of my fused glass pendants, and then I can make more fuse glass pieces!!! Now that would be totally kewl... an excuse to make more glass. Well, ok, I guess I'm gonna do that anyway, but it would be good to have an excuse!! LOL

No comments: