Monday, March 21, 2011

What's on the desk Monday 03/21/2011

No pics this time. This week I'm trying to finish up details on my booth redo. I've bought all the fabric, and I'm making sketches of what the new table drapes should look like.. they go to my booth "tailor" next Monday, so I really have to get crackin'. I've also bought over the last few months new displays. I still need to locate bracelet displays that I like in the new color scheme, maybe 1 or 2 other little pieces I'm considering.

I need to get this all pulled together by the end of April for my first show of the season!

I'm also working on my Lady of the Lake project, and a few odds and ends..

I'm hoping to get all the booth redo stuff done by this weekend, so I can spend the weekend being really productive!!

No comments: