Monday, May 23, 2011

What's on the Desk 05/23/2011

Well, not much actually. My plate is running over right now with business chores so I'm more or less between projects today.

I have a few last shows to apply for for the year, made easier by getting my new slides done. My website is apparently unchangeable, at least to this non web-geek. I have to start from scratch. This didn't make my day, but now I"m *trying* to turn this major annoyance into a positive. It's time to update the website anyway...

(repeat and click your heels 3 times)

sign.

The picture above is the brown and silver chain maile bracelet from last week, finished. I love love love how slinky it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great color combination, Kat! WHat weave pattern is that?

Kat BM said...

Thanks spider! It's queen's Link... I'm working on a red, yellow and orange one right now, which looks way better than that something with orange and yellow should look! lol