Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th and hm.......

Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone is having a lovely day, and I hope air conditioning is involved for most of it.  At this rate, my summer cooling bills are going to rival my winter heating bills.  The joy of living in Iowa.  I've been having a horrible time this spring and summer with my allergies and my asthma control.  I went to the doctor this week and we are playing with my meds.  I am now on a pill for asthma as well as a control inhaler and my emergency inhaler.  I took the first one last night, and it warned it might cause drowsiness. HA! I was so drowsy I was down right dizzy and almost didn't make it up the stairs to my bedroom! It's definitely going to be taken at night before bed.  It's suppose to help with my allergies also, so I'm suppose to stop taking my normal drug.  So this morning I'm feeling spacey and alittle hung over and really stuffed up.  The doctor warned it would take a couple of weeks for the new med to be totally effective. Oy.   


One of my wild wire series.  Makes me think of a harp...

No comments: