Sunday, March 23, 2014

Bead Soup sent and received .. woo hoo!


 I got my beads! I got my beads! I got my beads!

Kandice sent me gorgeous lampwork she made... you can see them in the pics below.  To accent she sent crystals ( and we are talking the good stuff, swarovski!! ) lampwork spacers and copper beads and a lovely copper leaf clasp.

I've got them setting sitting on one of the work benches, and when I walk by I can eye-ball them.  I have a few ideas so far, but not the ding ding in my heart yet.
overall shot, pink and mint green is the theme.. the colors of spring!

close up of the bigger spacers.. personally I'm thinking earrings!

I adore this focal!! each side is different, it's like a flower dice!
 I sent her a really pretty Russian Lace Agate pendant, agate pebble beads for spacers, and a bunch of fun vintaj brass stampings and clasp.  I also sent  vintaj chain and wire, so she has maximum design options.
Isn't this a awesome photo? I wish I could claim I took it.. but Kandice did of the soup I sent to her!!  My photos were poor, so I'm bootleggin' hers....
it's shaping up to be another fun Bead Soup Party!!

4 comments:

PiPa said...

Oh what lovely colors! Beautiful soup!

Cassi said...

Gorgeous soups! I'm looking forward to the reveal :-)

createmyworld said...

Beautiful soups! Looking forward to the creation reveal! :)

Coloraddiction said...

Glad you like it, sweetie! :)