Thursday, March 6, 2014

I have a blog hop partner!!

drum roll please::::

Kandice Seeber of coloraddiction!! you can see her blog here 
that is such a good name, color addiction!!

She's a lampworker!! I'm already droooling at the lovely stuff she makes..

you can actually buy her beads via a monthly subscription or in sets...

I can only imagine what my beads will look like!!   It's funny actually, about a month ago ran across some great Jodie Marshall disk beads I bought, probably 2 years ago.  Since I'm mostly working on my Mechanical Romance line, I'm not working with lampwork but they really called to me.  So I made the bracelet below.

It's funny how hard it is to change design gears from working with recycled materials to something like this.

Fun though!!

I look forward to getting to know my partner.


Jodie Marshall lampwork disks, brass findings

No comments: