Sunday, July 29, 2018

Happy Anniversary !

Tomorrow I celebrate my 24th wedding anniversary to Jerry.

I can't believe I've been with him now almost half my life.  It's amazing, and humbling and overwhelming. 

I'm truly lucky and blessed and all the lovely words in the world -- I'm so happy he's apart of my life and my family.

Love you!

I wish we could celebrate this event on the actual day, but since reality is a jealous beast, we both have to work like normal.  Instead we are doing a flea market / garage sale run next weekend, just the 2 of us.  Going to the What Cheer Flea market, which is huge and fun, and we will shop til we drop, eat pie ( a vendor there has fantastic homemade pies!) hit the Pella bakery for goodies, find some kewl local joint to eat something new, and just generally enjoy each other's company.

24 years and counting.

I can't wait for what's next!

No comments: