Sunday, March 7, 2010

March means the year is march-ing on.....

The CoffeeHouse art show yesterday was fun just like the first on in February. I made 3 pendants while selling jewelry, talking with friends and fellow vendors. I really think this venue will grow with time as the word gets out! I just found out today though that the April one will be the 10th, and I'll be out of town that weekend... (Omaha Bead Show, WOOT!) and at the end of April my normal show schedule starts! Wow, the year is flying by, and there is soooo much I want to get done.

I want to play with glass, play with metals, play with PMC, and of course I need to start really thinking about my stock for summer shows. I'm working on getting my anklet stash up and running for the summer. I sell anklets by the bucket-load, and I always try to get a reasonable stock up and running before shows start so I don't run out. I always have my bread and butter standbys, but each year I like to do a few different styles just to keep things fresh and interesting. The photo above shows anklet designs, including 2 new ones for this year. I love the pearls & swirls.. I'm thinking a necklace version of that, maybe 2 strands would be absolutely yummy! I wonder what would look good as matching earrings.... hmm......

No comments: