Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Follow your Bliss.......


I’m really trying to get into the swing of things on Artfire. One of the opportunities is joining guilds.. Sellers group together to help each other learn the ropes and network. I joined 3, one of them had the best name: “I followed my bliss… so now what?? “ .

That’s been rolling around in my head, so this weekend I decided to make something in honor of my new Group! I haven’t decided yet if it’s going to be a pendant or a necklace.

I started with a Vintaj brass Blank, and using metal stamps put the words and symbols on.

Then I used a hammer to add more texture, sanded the edges smooth and used a doming block to make it curved.



Now it’s all ready to color….

More pics coming as the piece moves along it’s path to finished jewelry!

No comments: