Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I'm so proud of my daughter!!!!!!

This is my daughter's book, she spend over a year writing it and it's now self-published on Amazon, and soon several other retailers. 

If you want to see more about her and her first book ( she's already writing book 2) check out her page on Amazon!

Actually I'm hoping some folks will feel motivated to write reviews on Amazon, something that as her mom I can't really do.

Assuming you can trust a mom's opinion, it's actually pretty good.... it's got all kinds of supernatural critters and the main characters are engaging and I was surprised by some of the plot twists. 

While I think it's an entertaining read for all ages, I think teenagers will enjoy it the most.


The cover art is by my very talented brother, Kirk Barron, so this book is really a family production!


No comments: