Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Studio time

You know how sometimes you are wondering if your husband is really listing to you ?  So this morning I told him that bats were wearing frilly yellow aprons while playing with the chickens.  

This started a conversation about how halfling farmers (think hobbits) fight in this computer game of his by throwing chickens.

I told him they must be pretty pissed off to throw 2nd breakfast at someone without cooking it first.  

I love my hubby.


I also love making jewelry, but my artistic mojo has been off lately.  So when I woke up this morning and I felt, for the first time in ages like I could actually make something -- I decided to take a day of vacation.  A quick check with work and here I am in my studio, working on a cuff bracelet.  I'm planning to spend the whole day here.

I'm calling it a creative health break.  I feel healthier already!

No comments: