Thursday, April 27, 2017

Steampunk Cats

I don't do resin much.. mostly just a bit here and there.  The thing with resin is when you use the good stuff, you have all this resin product left over, which I hate to waste.  Heck I hate to waste anything!

So when I have those few projects that really need resin, I plan out simple bracelets or pendants that I can use up the remaining material on so not to waste it.

So here are my steampunk cats, my way to use up some of a resin pour.  I found these great bezel cups that have a pocket watch design on the back.  When I still had resin left over, I poured 2 more cups with Mona Lisa and the Eiffel Tower in yet another cute pocket watch bezel.  

So for just using up my left over product, these turned out great!   I'll show you why I wanted to to do a resin pour next time.

No comments: