Friday, August 13, 2010

Ear Infection part II

I suppose I'm a pain wimp... but short of the birth of my child I've never been in so much pain! Today has been horrible. I've never had an ear infection make my face so swollen before either.... the entire left side of my face is "puffy" and some of the swellings are sort of hard to the touch. I'm on antibiotics, I've been using a heating pad, I've got some over the counter ear drops for pain, and I'm maxed out on ibuprofen and Tylenol. there were times today when I just sort of sat in my chair and cried. I can't even eat properly, I cannot completely close my teeth all the way.. the swelling/pain is 2 bad.

Around 6pm I started to feel alittle less pain, but now at 1018pm it's starting to come back.. thankfully I can take another Ibuprofen and another ear pain hit.

It kills me that this weekend was suppose to be a studio weekend, and instead it's going to be a "hold the heating pad up to my ear while I take drugs intravenously" weekend. What a waste! Little girl is off on adventures, so I was going to have guilt free studio time. Maybe I'll finally feel better tomorrow. Maybe I'll get more than 2 hours of sleep tonight. maybe maybe maybe....

No comments: