Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I'm Backkkkk!

Vintage Optometrist lens, with brass charms and chain.
I got back Sunday, and since I get a lovely day off on Wednesday I figured today I could - in a thorough, clean up as I go along kind of way - put my studio back together.  I had hopes of updating my website with new pictures and work on my show schedule.  I figured I would take pics of all the jewelry I made during girls weekend and do a blog ( or 2 ) on that.  I figured I would have plenty of time to start laying out more projects and maybe just maybe try out my new torch set up- finally!

Instead I spend most of the day at the VA hospital with my hubby's Dad and Sister.  I don't regret going to help them ( and everyone is OK now- no worries!) but it does put me behind my time table for the week.

And Then I remember that I don't have to stress about it this year.  So what if my studio isn't put together until the weekend? That means I won't probably work on anything this week - and it's OK.

Instead I got to spend time with my family at a time they really needed it.. and I don't have to feel stress about making that a priority -- or guilt if I didn't.  I can take a deep breathe and not worry about it.

Strangely enough, it makes me want to go make something...


No comments: