Monday, February 28, 2011

What's on the Desk Monday 02/27/2011

OK, if you haven't been paying attention, I am apparently doing each Monday shots of what's on my work desk. Don't feel bad if you didn't notice this pattern, I only noticed it myself last week! LOL!


Mondays are a good day to post something like this, because the weekends are the best time for me to make beautiful jewelry, and I always seem to leave something in progress on my desk Sunday night.. and since I post new items to Artfire every Monday - and I usually take those pictures Sunday night before... well it's a natural.

So why not go with the flow eh?

Anyway, I've dusted off my torch and I'm doing silversmithing again. These earrings in progress started out as sterling wire, which I formed into rings, cut them and then soldered them. I hammered them slightly flat, then textured the left one with a spiral stamp and the right one with a texture hammer. I think they make lovely hoops! One pair will sport vintage crystals ( as shown in the pictures) and one pair will feature large creamy white pearls.

Thanks as always for checking out my blog!

No comments: