Friday, April 10, 2009

Peggy's Pendant


Wow, this project has been sitting on my desk for weeks! The nicest gal at my day job requested a pendant with Peruvian Opal. She didn't really care what I did, she just wanted "something". Trusting sort of gal.. LOL! Well I really wanted to make something special for her, so I just laid out the beads on my desk and they sat for awhile. When I went to Omaha to visit my South Dakota friends, I packed them up with me... but still didn't think of anything that worked. Finally on March 29th, I started to "hear" the beads talk to me. Below is one of the sketches I made that night, and the one that most closely resembles what I ended up making. I worked on it the next few nights, and I"m so glad I waited for inspiration... It really is beautiful and I'm very pleased and proud how it turned out. The 3rd photo shows the project in process... enjoy!







1 comment:

Chris said...

Beautiful design!
Chris at
madcreekdesigns.etsy.com
http://madcreekdesigns.blogspot.com/